1) Acceptance: It's buyer's full responsibility to check with buyer's local government on any laws and regulation related to the purchase and the use of the products. Buyer agrees to get all required certificate and license from local government before any use of kangaroo inflatables products.
2) Payment: 100% of the order total will be charged to your credit card upon submitting any orders. Upon adding an item to check out cart Item that are currently not in stock will display the current lead time of the product to be manufactured. For orders of equipment and items in stock, the order will generally ship the next business day.
3) Cancellation: All sales are final. Orders may be canceled at no charge if the cancellation is made by emailing email@example.com within 24 hours of the purchase date. Cancellations made after 24 hours will result in a 10% restocking fee.
4) Shipping: kangaroo inflatables will use, at its discretion, its carrier of choice to deliver the product(s) to the Buyer. The goods shall be shipped From kangaroo inflatables factory at Pacoima , California.. The Buyer must inspect the package(s) for damage(s) before signing the Bill of Lading. Buyer must take pictures of the damage and make a notes on the Delivery Receipt (Bill of Lading), for further claim evaluation. Any freight claim must be submitted to the freight carrier immediately.
5) Limited Warranty: kangaroo inflatables provides Buyer a limited repair and replacement warranty and agrees and warrants the products, will be fit for their intended purpose, merchantable, and without material defect in workmanship and materials for the period and types of products specified by category below:
a) All Jumpers carry a Three (3) years warranty from date of purchase.
b) All slides and interactive games and units used wet carry a (2) year warranty from date of purchase.
c) All Accessories such Boxing gloves, bungee cords, bungee vest, Velcro suits, sand bags, and storage bags, carry a One hundred twenty (120) days warranty from date of purchase.
d) All products sold to indoor facility carry One (2) year warranty from date of purchase.
e) All items not manufactured by kangaroo inflatables such as tarps, stakes, dollies, concession machines, blowers, soaker hoses , No warranty of any kind is extended by kangaroo inflatables and all warranty claims should be handled directly with the manufacturer of the equipment.
All shipping costs to and from our facility for repair or replacement of warranted items will be responsibility of the Buyer.
Misuse, improper handling or storage, improper maintenance and care, or accidental, abusive or negligent treatment of the product will invalidate the kangaroo inflatables warranty coverage. The Buyer's usage of any inflatable product on a hard surface base (any surface other than grass), without the use of a tarp shall constitute improper usage and any resulting damage or defect shall not be covered . Color : A product shall not be considered defective if it is a different color than shown in kangaroo inflatables catalog, website, Buyers invoice or any form of advertisement. No warranty is made relating to color. Colors, artwork and design are subject to change without prior notice and will not be considered defects. Tolerances: All dimensions stated in the kangaroo inflatables catalog, website, Buyers invoice or any form of advertisement or elsewhere pertaining to products sold by kangaroo inflatables are approximate and within industry tolerances. No warranty is made relating to exact size of the product. Weight : All weights stated in the kangaroo inflatables catalog, website, Buyers invoice or any form of advertisement or elsewhere pertaining to products sold by kangaroo inflatables are approximate and within industry tolerances. No warranty is made relating to exact weight of the product.
All requests of buyer for warranty work and replacements are subject to product inspection at kangaroo inflatables factory. Final evaluation of warranty claim will be done when product arrives at kangaroo inflatables factory. A photo or photos of the suspected area requiring repair is required to submit a claim. Warranty repair work will be provided by kangaroo inflatables . Warranty will be voided if any modifications and repairs are performed at an unauthorized repair plant.
6) Inspection: The Buyer shall inspect the product(s) the within 48 hours of receipt date and shall notify kangaroo inflatables in writing of any claims, including claims of breach of warranty, within three (3) business days, by emailing kangaroo inflatables at firstname.lastname@example.org or using certified mail. Failure of the Buyer to give written notice of a claim within the inspection time period shall be deemed to be a waiver of a claim for defective products and conclusive proof that the Buyer received the product(s) without defect(s)
7) Taxes: All charges are subject to the federal, state and local taxes, if any, pertinent at the point of delivery. Buyer shall pay such taxes imposed on this order, and all penalties and interest, if any, accrued therewith. All "Will call" orders and orders shipped with a CA destination are subject to CA sales tax, unless recipient has a valid CA Seller's Permit.
8) Disclaimer: The provisions of paragraphs 5 are kangaroo inflatables sole obligation and kangaroo inflatables. Excludes all other remedies or warranties of merchant ability and fitness for a particular purpose, and all warranties arising from the course of dealing or usage and customs of the trade, whether or not said purposes or specifications are described herein. kangaroo inflatables further disclaims any responsibility whatsoever to buyer or to any other person for injury to person or damage to or loss of property or value caused by any product which has been subjected to misuse, negligence, or accident: Or misapplied: Or modified or repaired by unauthorized persons: Or improperly installed or maintained.
9) Use and Indemnification: "Buyer" (person, company or entity purchasing the inflatable product or device), is solely responsible for the manner of use of the products and other equipment purchased from kangaroo inflatables "Buyer" is solely responsible for all signs, labels, and warnings to consumers or other users of the products and equipment, and or any and all other acts necessary, including user warnings and limitations such as ( weight, height, age, number of participants, and medical condition limitations), to ensure the safety of the users. "Buyer" acknowledges that they , read and fully understand all necessary instructions for the safe setup and operation of their inflatable product or device. "Buyer" agrees to operate their inflatable product or device according to the instructions established by kangaroo inflatables "Buyer" agrees to operate their inflatable product or device according to all state and local requirements. "Buyer" agrees to carry general liability insurance in connection with "Buyer" use or rental of any good s purchased from kangaroo inflatables. "Buyer" agrees to train any person(s) operating the inflatable product or device in the safe operation of the inflatable product or device including safe handling of emergency situations. "Buyer" shall use stakes, tie-downs, and other applicable devices necessary to ensure the safety of the users and the general public.
In the event kangaroo inflatables is required to commence an action to enforce any provision arising out of or in connection with the use of the goods and products herein described or resulting from the breach of the provisions in this terms and conditions , buyer shall pay all of kangaroo inflatables legal costs and expenses. "Buyer" agrees to indemnify, hold harmless and defend kangaroo inflatables and kangaroo inflatables insurers from actions and claims of third parties, including Buyers and users of the goods and products sold to "Buyer" in lawsuits arising out of or in connection with Buyer breaching any provisions in this terms and conditions.